Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Watch those Register Reward expiration dates!

If you are going to Walgreen's to do some of your coupon shopping, be sure and watch your Register Reward expiration dates. They can sneak up on you and expire. I've noticed they usually expire two weeks from the date issued. I recently had a couple of $1 RR's expire because I forgot about them. I looked for them on the day that I thought they expired and couldn't find them. So I thought I must have used them and didn't remember. Well, turns out I hadn't. I found them a few days later. UGH. $2 down the drain! I don't like that!

So, pick a spot to put your RR's in your coupon binder (or whatever you use) and make sure you use them before they expire!

5 comments:

  1. I do have a tendancy to forget to check dates and have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so annoyed at myself!!! At least it was just a couple of $1 ones instead of one of the big ones. But still, $2 down the drain. UGH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you...you reminded me to look and I had a $2 one expiring soon. I used it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so afraid of doing that so when I check out I do two transactions. I get my register rewards and then pay again for the other stuff and use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've thought about doing that Mandy, but never have. Glad you got yours used Amanda!

    ReplyDelete