Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Frazzled Mom's Great Deals!

My friend Frazzled Mom shared her great deals with us!

You said that you would be interested in knowing what kinds of deals we got. I went grocery shopping today at Homeland in Henryetta, OK and managed to get my bill of $328 down to $199. I jumped for joy when it went under $200..the girl behind me was even rooting me on, lol.
This purchase mostly included Laundry, Cleaners, Personal care items and Medications.

My two best deals: 1) Jimmy dean biscuits (bacon egg n cheese) whcih are normally almost $6 were marked down by the grocer to $2.99 and I had a 75cent coupon that doubled to $1.50. I got three. 2) Febreeze diffuser, which is normally almost $10 was on sale for $5.41 and I had a $4 coupon. woot

4 comments:

  1. awww, I am flattered Tracy. I will keep better track for you next time I go shopping, for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, "Frazzled Mom".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the name fits ;)

    I got some great deals at kmart and walgreens today. i will post something for you in a bit on them

    ReplyDelete