Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sign up for my Enid or Pond Creek class!

I will be teaching classes on using coupons and saving money in both Enid and Pond Creek.

The Enid one is:
Monday, November 14th at the Child Care Resource and Referral office at 129 N. University Place. Starts at 6:30 p.m.

The Pond Creek one is:
Tuesday, November 22nd at the Pond Creek City Library. It starts at 6:30 p.m.

E-mail me at Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com or call me to enroll!

I plan to be done with my binders by then and selling them. I'll post a picture of the completed project when I get done.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my mother in law to take your class. She wants to get started, but is kinda overwhelmed. I told her to hold off on her shopping and I would go with her next time I come, but I think your class would be great for her. She is NOT computer savvy at all, but she is learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a Facebook message with my phone numbers if she wants to call to register.

    ReplyDelete