Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, November 25, 2011

Did you brave the crowds?

Did you brave the crowds and go shopping this Black Friday? If so, what kinds of deals did you get? If you want to share them with me, e-mail me at Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com and I'll post them.

We needed a new coffeemaker and Wal-mart had one on sale for $9.44 so I got that, plus a Shark floor cleaner for $38, not sure how much it usually was. It was crazy!!!!! Oh my goodness! I think next time I might just pay full price for a coffeemaker. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I braved the computer Black Friday and started at 10:00pm last night. From what I can see the prices were the same as if I went to the store plus they did have some online specials. I can't post what I got because they are present and even though those persons probably won't look at this, you just never know. LOL

    ReplyDelete