Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mandy's great clearance deal!

My niece Mandy from Work at Home Adventures shared this great clearance deal she got yesterday at Wal-Mart:

I went into Wal-Mart to try and find a small tote to hold my daughters squinkies. These little toys are all over the house. I found this and it was marked $4.97. I also bought a package of cups that was marked $1.97. When I checked out, the cups rang up $1.50 so I thought wow I saved money. Then the tote rang up for only 50 cents!! I was shocked! I went back and got 5 more and got them all for the same price! You just never know when you might get lucky, but if you do take advantage of the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment