Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting Started with Coupons, Part 2

Looking for the best deals:

When you're first getting started with coupons, it can be overwhelming trying to find the best deals to go with your coupons. There are alot of sites that do the match-ups for you so you don't have to do all the work. It may seem like sacrilege for me to be suggesting other people's websites when I"m just starting my own. But the thing is, these ladies have much more experience and resources than I do and I want you to learn to save money however you can!

Money Saving Queen: She's my personal favorite. She's a Christian and she's from Oklahoma!

Coupon Closet: She's also in Oklahoma (the OKC area). My cousin Natalie told me about her just this week.

Krazy Coupon Lady: She was on Extreme Couponing

She Saved: Has a great blog and giveaways every Wednesday!

Feel free to share your own favorite sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment