Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

United Supermarket Sale Ad October 19th-25th

This week at United:

They are having a half-price sale at United this week.

Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereals: $2.04 (I think I have seen some Post cereal coupons lately, I need to double check)

Campbell's soup at hand 92 cents each, use with 50 cents off two coupons to make 67 cents each

Dole classic iceberg or coleslaw salad mixes (12 and 14 oz) 99 cents each

Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits 87 cents each. Use with 30 cents off two coupons to make them 72 cents a can.

Gillette Body Wash: $2.32, use with $2 off Gillette Body Wash coupon: 32 cents each!!!!

Green Giant boxed vegetables: $1.09 each. I know there have been coupons out for that, but I sent them all to my friend. I will check with her and see what they are for.

Old Spice deodorants (2.6 to 3.25 oz): 1.99, use with $1 off one coupon to make 99 cents

2 comments: