Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, October 31, 2011

Staples deals October 29th

I used the $5 off $25 Staples janitorial paper product coupon today along with manufacturer coupons to get some awesome deals at Staples on Saturday. I spent a total of $22.26 for all that's pictured below!

I got 5 eight packs of Bounty Basic paper towels. They were on sale for $4.99 a pack. I had two $1 off coupons and three 25 cent off coupons, bringing them down to $3.99 and $4.74 a pack, respectively. Then with the $5 off $25 coupon, it took an average of 71 cents per item off, bring them down to $3.28 and $4.03 per package. I know it's alot of paper towels, but with the child care, I do use them like crazy and this was a really good deal.

I also got 2 containers of Lysol disinfecting wipes on sale for $2.49 each. I had $1 off coupons for each of them, bringing them down to $1.49. Then with the additional 71 cents off, it brought them down to 78 cents each!

2 comments: