Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, October 28, 2011

Walgreen's Weekly Ad: October 30th-November 5th

Starting Sunday at Walgreen's:

Tide 24 to 32 load laundry detergent: $5.99 and there is supposed to be a $2 off Tide coupon in Sunday's paper, making the price $3.99.

Dawn dishwashing liquid, 9 oz. 99 cents minus 50 cent ad in Sunday's paper makes it 49 cents!

Select General Mills Cereals: 11.5 oz to 14 oz.: 2/$4. There are $1 off 2 and $1 off 3 General Mills cereal coupons out (different cereals on each one), bringing the cost down to between $1.50 and $1.67 a box.

Nivea body wash is on sale for $3.99 and has a $2 Register Reward. There is also supposed to be a coupon in Sunday's paper.

I am sure there is stuff I missed so be sure and check out the ad online and see what else you can find! And feel free to comment letting me know and I'll add them!

2 comments:

  1. when the register reward is generated, as in the nivea example above, can you apply it at that moment to your purchase? I always thought that I would have to wait until the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it has to wait until your next purchase. I've heard of people who turn around and do another transaction right then using it, but I just save mine until my next trip.

    ReplyDelete