Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, October 27, 2011

How do you organize your coupons?

How are you organizing your coupons? I've seen many different methods. Right now, I"m using a binder with baseball card pages. I like that method because it's simpler to see all my coupons. I'll take a picture of it later and upload it. I'm planning to make some coupon binders to sell in my classes and I'm trying to decide the best way to organize them. I'm also curious about how others are organizing theirs. I think it's one of those things that depends on each person's personality. When I get the picture of mine taken and hear some different ideas, I'll write a post about organizing coupons.

3 comments:

  1. Right now I just have a stack of coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have one of those little accordion folder file thingies...the little ones. But that was becoming a pain. I just moved my coupons over to a binder in baseball cards, but I have not done a shopping trip with that method yet.
    How do you plan your trips? Do you go in the store looking for deals and reference your binder? or do you make a list and match your coupons to the deals before you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I organize my list and my coupons before I go. But I take my coupons in with me in case I run into a good unadvertised deal inside. Since I live 30 minutes away from most of the stores, it just isn't practical for me to go in ahead of time and then go back.

    ReplyDelete