Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, October 24, 2011

Read the fine print

I just want to remind everyone to be sure and read the fine print on your coupons, especially ones that you print off online. My friend recently sent me a coupon for $3 off Cottonelle. She found the link to it on a legitimate website and since she knew I'd been buying Cottonelle, she printed it and sent it to me. I took it to Walgreen's to use and it wouldn't scan, so the cashier started reading. And guess what? It said "Good only in Canada". LOL. So...lesson learned, always read the fine print on the coupons!

3 comments:

  1. oh no! I never would have guessed...Canada?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I was pretty embarrassed. But it was my fault for not reading the small print before I went in.

    ReplyDelete