Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Save-a-lot October 16th-29th

I haven't been to Save-a-Lot in a long time and I am not sure if they accept coupons. Does anyone know? I will try to call and find out if someone doesn't know. I do know they have a link on their page to Facebook. If you like them on Facebook, you get a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon. I got mine this morning!

You can check out their specials online here.

They are having a 10 for $10 sale, mix and match. Doesn't say you have to buy 10, so I'm assuming the items are just $1 each. If you go in, you may want to check it out for yourself!

3 pack green peppers
Eckrich bologna or franks
Banquet brown 'n serve sausage
Hormel sliced sandwich pepperoni
Buddig deli cuts lunchmeat
Oscar Mayer Lunchables, 4.2 to 4.5 oz
Gwaltney roll sausage, 12 oz, mild or hot
Avocados
Fisher Boy fish sticks
Malt-o-Meal 10 to 12 oz cereal; Berry Colossal Crunch and Golden Puffs
Plus...many more!

Other items on sale:
5# bag of apples: $2.99
loose Valencia oranges: 6/$1
Boneless chuck roast: $2.99 pound

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about getting that coupon if you like them on facebook. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in the store ad that was in today's newspaper.

    ReplyDelete