Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jumbo's and Save-a-Lot deals October 29th

On Saturday, I went to Jumbo's and Save-a-Lot. No pictures of these, but this is what I got:

At Save-a-Lot, I had $5 off $25 purchase coupon (got it from following a link on their website and liking them on Facebook). I don't see that one up anymore, but they do have a Smart Shopper club to join and get one. Anyway, I got the following items:

Cheez-its: $1.69 a box
5# bag of Red Delicious apples: $2.99
The following items were on the 10/$10 sale (or $1 each)
4 of the three pack green peppers
4 Hormel Sandwich pepperoni
6 Banquet frozen dinners
4 Tony's crisp crust pizza
3 boxes Toast 'Em pop-tarts

The $5 off $25 coupon saved an average of 21 cents per item. So that brings all the $1 items down to 79 cents each, the Cheez-its to $1.48, and the apples to $2.78.

At Jumbo's, I got Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper on sale $5.48 for 20 packs. I also got 3 jumbo packs of the extra lean hamburger meat that was on sale for $2.29 a pound, and a jumbo package of roast, on sale for $2.19 a pound. I had a $5 off $50 or more coupon. I spent $57.73 total, but I should be pretty stocked on hamburger meat and roast for a while.

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple questions about this blog. 1) Is there a way for me to know when you have made a new entry without me checking? 2) Is there a way to know if you or someone have replied to my comments without me going through and looking? thanks. I am glad you encouraged me to follow you; I think this is some fab information, Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, over on the right hand side of the blog, there is a box that says "subscribe by e-mail". If you put your e-mail in that, you will get a daily e-mail that shows what I have posted in the last say (seems to come pretty early in the morning). On the comment section, underneath the comment box, there is a link that says subscribe by e-mail, click on that and it will subscribe you to the comments on that post.

    ReplyDelete