Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Got my first two classes scheduled!

I scheduled my first two classes this week! I will be teaching a class in Enid at the CDSA office on Monday, November 14th and one here in Pond Creek at the library on Tuesday, November 22nd. If you are interested in attending one of the classes, let me know and I'll get you more details. I also have flyers that I can print up for people to hand out. I am so excited!!!

4 comments:

  1. I want to come! Send me some more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tracy, send me some flyers to my work computer and I will print some out!! Not sure if I can make those, depends on Richard on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, I sent you the flyer. Brenda, I will get one e-mailed to you too. I e-mailed one to Dianne yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole! Nice to meet you! I checked our your site, some yummy looking recipes there!

    ReplyDelete