Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, October 24, 2011

Brenda S's Bargains

My friend Brenda shared her bargains with us! Also, you can check out her blog here.

At Save-A-Lot, Brenda used the $5 off $25 coupon (from Facebook) and a coupon for the Grand's biscuits. Her final cost was $48.05.

At Walgreen's, Brenda got: dish detergent, soup and salt. The cost was 13.74 after coupons.

At United, almost everything Brenda got (besides the Doritos) were on the 1/2 price sale. The final cost was $47.06.


This was her first big shopping trip using coupons and sales and she did great!



Have bargains you want to share with me? E-mail me the pictures and I'll post them!

2 comments:

  1. I expect to get better every time. Reading your blog keeps me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and it will get easier as you do it more!

    ReplyDelete