Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mandy's Bargains

My niece Mandy from Work at Home Adventures shared her bargains from K-Mart with us.

I spent $1.89 at K-Mart. The toilet paper was on sale for $4.99. The shorts were on sale for 99 cents. They have an entire rack of kid’s clothes that are summer for 99 cents. The Chef Boyardee was $1.29 each. I had 50 cents off coupons that doubled which made them $.29 each. I had some points from the K-Mart rewards card that I cashed in to make it so cheap.

5 comments:

  1. I did not know that K-mart doubled coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda (this is Amanda, right? LOL), they have a promotion periodically for Shop Your Way Reward Members where they will double coupons up to 99 cents. The current one ends tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-mart is at least an hour away from me, so I don't go in often anymore, but it is good to know.

    You said that you would be interested in knowing what kinds of deals we got. I went grocery shopping today at Homeland in Henryetta, OK and managed to get my bill of $328 down to $199. I jumped for joy when it went under $200..the girl behind me was even rooting me on, lol.
    This purchase mostly included Laundry, Cleaners, Personal care items and Medications.

    My two best deals: 1) Jimmy dean biscuits (bacon egg n cheese) whcih are normally almost $6 were marked down by the grocer to $2.99 and I had a 75cent coupon that doubled to $1.50. I got three. 2) Febreeze diffuser, which is normally almost $10 was on sale for $5.41 and I had a $4 coupon. woot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I posted this! Also, if you ever want to take pictures of your great deals and send them to me, I'll post them too!

    ReplyDelete