Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, October 21, 2011

Staples deals (October 21st, 2011)

Now for my best deals of the day!!! I went to Staples. I took the $5 off $25 purchase coupon, plus my $4 Staples Reward coupon (for turning in ink cartridges). I found a bunch of clearance deals at 50 cents each, got 51 different items and paid only $17.88 after my coupons, this brought my average price down to about 35 cents each! Some of them I plan to use to make baskets to give away at my classes.

I got:
9 shower caddies
8 zipper sandwich bags
3 deodorizing sprays
7 antibacterial hand soap
7 sets of craft scissors
6 cans of bathroom wipes
6 little dry erase boards
5 little bags of wooden craft pieces

3 comments:

  1. Wow I need to go in there. I have a $4 rewards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di! Mandy if you feel like getting in there today, they also have a $5 off $25 purchase coupon online you can print off and take in.

    ReplyDelete