Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where can I find coupons?

One question you may be asking yourself is where you can find multiples of coupons so that you can stock up on good buys. Here are some ideas:

1. Ask local friends and family to save their coupons that they don't use for you to go through.
2. If you have friends farther away that coupon, trade coupons with them. I have a friend who sends me the coupons I'll use and I send her the coupons she'll use. It more than makes up for 44 cent postage!
3. Attend coupon swaps in your area. Can't find any? Host your own!
4. Look for internet coupons. Make sure that the coupons are legitimate. This means they come off a reputable site such as Coupons.com, Red Plum, Smart Source, or directly from the manufacturer's website. Most of these have a limit of two prints, but they are often good deals. Since you'll be using your own paper and ink for these, be choosy about what you print off.
5. Buy extra newspapers. If there is an exceptionally good coupon day, you might consider buying extra newspapers that week. Just be sure that you will be able to save more than you're spending on the newspaper.
6. Try a coupon clipping service. I haven't tried any myself yet, so I can't recommend one. If I find one that I like, I will, or maybe a reader has one they've used.
7. Buy from E-bay. You can buy coupons from E-bay. Just be sure and check the expiration date, the person's feedback, and don't bother if they're internet printables. You can probably print your own!
8. I thought of another one. Check your local stores, sometimes they have store coupons (which you can match with manufacturer coupons for more savings! And sometimes they have special flyers with manufacturer coupons good only at that store, also! 

Feel free to share your own suggestions! I'll add them to the post!

And REMEMBER! Coupon fraud hurts us all!

4 comments:

  1. You know I don't take the time to coupon, but I enjoy reading your blogs. This one seems to be a really good idea. So many people are interested in couponig these days. good luck! you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never thought of some of those, but I have started getting some of the internet. You got me going, I have got to SAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete