Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, October 21, 2011

United Bargains October 21st

I went to United today and got the following great deals. I ended up going to two United, but I just combined everything into one picture.

Used my rain checks to get:
6 cans of cream of broccoli soup 50 cents each
9 cans of Red Gold tomato sauce (15 oz), 25 cents each
Got a dozen eggs marked down to 72 cents at one of the United's, with my rain check coupon, made it 22 cents!
4 cans of Campbell's Soup at Hand for 67 cents each (after coupons). They will make good lunches for Tom.
3 bottles of Gillette Body wash, 32 cents each (after coupons)

For a total of: $9.63!!!!

(I did also refill some water jugs at 39 cents each but I didn't include those in the cost or the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment