Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, October 23, 2011

K-Mart: Double Coupons this week: 10-23 to 10-29

This week at K-Mart, they are doubling coupons up to 99 cents if you have a Shop Your Way Rewards card. It's free to get, you can even sign up for it online.

The best deal was Bar S 1# Jumbo Franks are on sale for 88 cents each. There was a 75 cent coupon in the paper today which doubled to $1.50, making two packages of hot dogs 26 cents!!! I only had one of those coupons so I used another coupon for $1 off, getting two more packages for 76 cents. Four packages of hot dogs for a little over $1? I'll take it!

Probably the best thing to do is take your coupons in and explore the store and see what good deals you can find. I also bought a couple of packages of scratch pads with a 75 cent off coupon, making them $2.99 a package.

4 comments:

  1. Sara could live on hot dogs if I would let her! lol I am going to have to check this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to share that I got 4 packages of hot dogs plus I had coupons for 75cents off Shick Hydro shaving cream and it is on sale so I got 2 of them for 50 cents a can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Mandy! I got another coupon in the mail from my friend yesterday so hopefully I can get in there and get some more.

    ReplyDelete