Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wal-Mart October 28th

These are my Wal-Mart bargains from Friday night. (I bought other stuff too, but am just listing my coupon deals). All total I spent $60, but I got dog food, stuff for my child care kids for Halloween, an All You magazine, generic Claritin, etc.

I price matched the candy to Walgreen's at $1.99 a bag. I also had coupons for $1 off 2 and $1.50 off two. That brought the cost of two of them down to $1.24 a bag and two of them down to $1.49 a bag.

The Idahoan potatoes were free with a coupon from All You magazine.

I price matched the Hamburger Helpers to Walgreen's at $1 each. With my 75 cents off 3 coupon, I got them for 75 cents a box.

I had $1 off two bags of Hall's cough drops coupons. I bought bonus bags that had 10 free cough drops in them. With the coupons, they were 93 cents each.

I had 50 cent off two Chef-Boyardee coupons, so I got the ravioli, lasagna, and beefaroni for 73 cents each. (they were do not double coupons so it was cheaper to get them at Wal-Mart rather than K-Mart).

2 comments: