Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mandy's After Halloween Sale Finds

Read about what Mandy from Work at Home Adventures got at the after Halloween sales yesterday!


Today I went shopping for after Halloween sales. At Walgreens, I found nail polish for 50% off that I bought my daughter. It made it 99 cents each. The best deals were at Wal-Mart. Make sure you remember what Tracy said about price checking because a few things were not on sale when I went to check out and I just did not get them. If you go there, make sure you check the candy aisle as well where Halloween stuff is because I found part of it there. Here is what I got:

Package of 4 Straws (Reusable) – 47 cents
2 Cute Cat Straw Cups – 47 cents each
Box of 40 individual packages of pretzels - $2.48
Tissue Paper that is plain black and orange – 48 cents
Liquid Foaming Hand Soap - $1.23 each (I bought 8)
Sprinkles for Cupcakes – 94 cents
Kit to Make Candy Necklaces (Makes 8) - $1.62


1 comment: