Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Day

Have you tried Swagbucks yet? Today is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can get big numbers of points for searching through Swagbucks. I got all 4 of my Amazon gift cards (they are actually online codes that you use) and will be using them to order some stuff.

If you haven't tried it yet and decide to try, send me your e-mail address at Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com and I will send you an invite (I get points for people that I refer).

3 comments:

  1. I signed up a while back, but I don't really get it and have been ignoring the swagbucks things. I guess I need to look into it more.

    Speaking of receiving money, do you do surveys? i do them for mysurvey.com and for synergate and they both send real money for doing them. I earn approx $10 every 6 weeks with mysurvey..I am newer to synergate.
    I am happy to send you a req if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that I was getting extra yesterday, but you know I think I did now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for a survey thing a while back but haven't done much with it. Mysurvey sounds familiar, but I don't know if I"ve ever done it.

    Mandy, hope you got lots extra yesterday. LOL.

    ReplyDelete