Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, November 21, 2011

Coupons by Dede review

Last week I submitted my first order to Coupons by Dede on Wednesday. I paid $6.04 for 10 Libby's $1/4 vegetable coupons, 20 $1/2 Libby's fruit coupons, and 5 $1/4 Progresso soup coupons. The coupons arrived very quickly, I got them on Friday, that was very impressive. As I checked my order, I discovered that I had 22 fruit and 8 vegetable. That was a little disappointing. I e-mailed them right away and got an e-mail this morning that they would be sending me out the other Libby's coupons and have issued me a store credit (I am not sure for how much).

So, overall, I would definitely recommend Coupons by Dede, I thought that was a very small mistake considering the number of coupons they probably package and mail out each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment