Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, November 4, 2011

Walgreen's Weekly Ad: November 6th-November 12th

Here is Walgreen's specials for next week. Be sure to check out their weekly ad sneak peek for yourselves in case I miss anything!

Pepsi 12 pack products: 3/$12, plus a store coupon to get a free 12 pack of Diet Pepsi with purchase of three 12 packs. Makes it 4/$12.

Cottonelle, pre-priced $5 minus 50 cent coupon in Sunday's paper, $4.50. There are also 75 cent off 12 pack coupons in the All You magazine which would bring it down to $4.25

Progresso soups: 18.5 or 19 oz, store coupon 4/$5. There are coupons for $1 off four cans which would bring your price down to $1 a can.

Store coupon for 99 cents each: Scotch tape magic tape with dispenser: 3/4 inch by 300 inches or 1/2 inch by 450 inches 7-10 pack clasp envelopes.

Store coupon for Carefree panti-liners, 99 cents. Minus a 50 cent coupon from Sunday's paper, making it 49 cents.

Buy $10 of participating Suave products and get $3 in Register Rewards. I know I have some Suave coupons, I'll have to check my binder.

5 comments:

  1. One of these days I will be able to say, let me check my binder and it was made by TRACY HINTON, the new queen of savings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for doing the legwork, tracy!
    In the future, I would love to see what other couponers do to 1) prepare for a trip. Do they make a detailed list and match all deals to sales...or do they take the binder into the store and match there? ..or are there other strategies. 2) How do other couponers keep track at the check out register. Lists, memory, luck? lol I got home the other day and realized that one of my items had not scanned at the sale price it should have. I was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Brenda! Thanks! Amanda, thanks! Those are great ideas for a post topic. I'll post them and get some feedback!

    For keeping track at the store, I try to watch as I'm being checked out to make sure everything rings up properly. If I can't, I try to remember to check before I leave the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to watch and remember too, but I am thinking I may need to make a list. I almost always have kids with me and usually someone in line or the cashier wants to talk to me. Also, as soon as I start loading items, the cashier begins ringing and I can't always watch and load at the same time. I do try to put the less complicated items up front so that I can keep an eye on the ones that may be more likely to cause problems or questions.

    Another possible topic: Do you profile your cashier? I have cashiers at stores that I like to use because I know they 'do a good job' and if I don't know the cashiers in a store, i kinda scope them out for one that I "like".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, I do usually try to make a list before I go and write down that I have a coupon beside it to help me remember. And it is hard to watch sometimes, especially when you have "help" with you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete