Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Price Book

These are the price books that I am making to sell at my classes. Each book has 15 pages and a cover page. Each page will be to track the prices of one item. As of right now, I am planning to hole punch them for people to either put into their coupon binders or to put into a binder or folder of their own. I need some input on prices though. I'm not very good at this! Thoughts?


5 comments:

  1. I am not sure Tracy but beside the price that you are spending on this, don't forget that you are putting your 'time' also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really sure either, but I would say to figure out the exact amount it is costing you to make them and then add a bit to it. I would divide the cost of the paper etc and get an exact amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked Lori! Glad you were able to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the cost, I'd say maybe around $1 each counting paper and ink? What I"m wanting to know is what you guys think people would pay for them, or if it's even worth messing with.

    ReplyDelete