Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Enid class is Monday, November 14th

My very first coupon/saving money class is this Monday, November 14th in Enid. It will be at the Child Care Resource & Referral Office, starting at 6:30 p.m. The class is free, please contact me to enroll!
If I do not answer the phone, please leave a message since I may be busy with my kids.

Info from the flyer:

Cruising with Coupons:
Saving Money on: well…EVERYTHING!
Do you need to save money but you’re not sure where to start?
Interested in using coupons but needing help?
Come join us for a fun and informative class on saving money and using coupons!
The class is free!
Date: Monday, November 14th, 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Child Care Resource and Referral Office, 129 N. University Pl., Enid
To register, contact: Tracy Hinton 580-747-6396 or Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com
Visit my blog: cruisingwithcoupons.blogspot.com




I will be giving away this basket of goodies as a door prize:

No comments:

Post a Comment