Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Have you tried Swagbucks?

Have you tried Swagbucks? I signed up for it a few months ago after hearing Money Saving Queen talk about it. I have earned almost 2000 points as of yesterday. The points can be redeemed towards gift cards or tons of other things in the Swag Store. Most of my points were earned through doing searches on Swagbucks (rather than Google), some by doing surveys, and some by using Swagcodes. I turned in some of my points yesterday towards Amazon gift cards and plan to turn in some more today. It is 450 points for a $5 gift card so I should be able to get $20 worth with what I have so far. If you haven't signed up and do decide to sign up, please sign up under me because I get credit for that.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll figure out how to send you an invitation.

3 comments:

  1. I signed up a few months ago, but I have not figured it out yet. the Krazy Koupon lady is always talking about swag codes, etc, but to get them always seems complicated to me. I may look more into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of swag bucks! It is so easy if you need help. I just search on it plus make sure you do the daily poll each day because it is easy. Always cash out for the $5 amazon cards because they are cheaper than the $25 ones over all. I get about $15/month then when I want to order a book or something I have money on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I wasn't able to download their "widget" that alot of people use because I use Google Chrome. I hate Internet Explorer so I only use it when I have to.

    Mandy, I'm glad you pointed that out about the Amazon cards! I didn't even do the math for them. I just knew I didn't have enough for the $25 one so I picked out $5 ones.

    ReplyDelete