Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coupon Binders

Here are some more pictures of the coupon binders. Each binder will have 15 regular (9 slot) baseball card pages, 2 four slot pages, and 2 three slot pages, 12 labeled dividers, and an index page. I could use some input on what to charge for these. I've got about $6-$8 into them already with the binders and baseball card pages. That's not counting the ink and cardstock for the cover page and dividers.

You can see the fronts of the binders at this post: Which do you like better?


4 comments:

  1. I am thinking at least $15.00 to $20.00?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I was thinking around $20 so at least I'm not totally off base. LOL. Did you still want one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and maybe more than one, I sent you a message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about $15 myself. I also want some of those dividers that are 3 slot for sure! Do you have extra you want to sell me since I only need like 5 or where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete