Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just noticed a great United deal

I just noticed a great United deal I missed this morning. Shedd's Spread Country Crock 15 oz is on the 4 day sale this weekend for $1.19. There is a coupon for $1 off in this month's All You magazine. As far as I could see, it didn't have any size limitations meaning you could get a container of margarine for 19 cents! WOW!

3 comments:

  1. How, where do you get an "all you' magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get them at Wal-Mart, they're about $2.50 each and packed full of coupons. You can also subscribe, which I just recently did. It was about $20 for a year's subscription. I should have waited for a better deal, but I had kept putting it off and so I just did it.

    ReplyDelete