Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Save-a-Lot Deals from 11-18-11

I went to Save-a-Lot and got some great deals last night. I had two $5 off $25 purchase coupons, so I did two transactions:

Transaction #1:
10 packages of John Morrell Little Smokies
3 packages of Armour meatballs
These were all on sale for $1.99 each. With the $5 off coupon, it made them $1.61 each, pre-tax.

Total with tax was $23.03

Transacation #2:
12 boxes of Totino's pizzas, on sale for $1 each. Had 60 cents off 3 coupons, making them 80 cents each.

12 cans of Libby's pineapples. Had $1 off two coupons, making them 49 cents each

2 bags of frozen shoestring French fries, 79 cents each.

With the $5 off coupon, it brought the pizzas down to 61 cents each, the pineapples down to 30 cents a can, and the fries down to 60 cents a bag.

My total after the $5 coupon and manufacturer coupons was $14.28!!!

I had planned to take pictures when I got home, but I was so tired and cranky that I just put the stuff up. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment