Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, December 2, 2011

Walgreen's Weekly Ad December 4th-10th

Starting Sunday at Walgreen's:

Next week you can earn Jingle Cash at Walgreen's to use on a $30 qualifying purchase the next week.

Store coupon for Royal Gelatin: 5/$1

Store coupon for Domino sugar: $2.29 for a 4# bag. I'm pretty sure that there have been coupons out for that (or coming out this Sunday and I saw them in the sneak peek).

Hershey's & Cadbury Candy, 4/$10 (or $2.99 each), get a $5 coupon towards your next Hershey's purchase when you buy $10 worth.

Store coupon for taper candles: 3/$1 (limit 9 total)

Store coupon for Sharpie markers: 29 cents each (limit 5)

Thera-Flu: 2/$10 and there is a $4 off two coupon coming out on Sunday making it 2/$6

This was a huge ad and I know I missed some stuff. I'll look over it again and see if I can catch it. Be sure and check out the sneak peek ad online!

No comments:

Post a Comment