Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, December 4, 2011

More on Coupons by Dede

Well, I wrote about ordering coupons from Coupons by Dede a while back and how they made a slight mistake in my order. I heard back from them on Monday, November 21st saying they would ship out my coupons and give me a store credit. As of Friday, December 2nd I had not got the coupons yet so I e-mailed again. Today I got a response saying that there was a "delay" in shipping out my order and they would get them in the mail tomorrow. She sent me a gift certificate for $1.50. I guess that's my "store credit". Anyway, right now I"m not feeling very impressed with them. I'll probably order again just to see how it goes though. I realize that with everything they do, it's probably inevitable that they'll make mistakes. So...I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment