Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally went to the Doctor

Since my Christmas vacation started a couple of days early, I decided to go to the doctor yesterday. Luckily, they had a cancellation and I got right in. No bronchitis! Praise God! But I did have a sinus infection. She gave me steroid pills (to dry up the snot-her words, LOL), antibiotics, prescription cough medicine (with Sudafed and narcotic cough syrup). I don't know if it's the steroids or the Sudafed but I am WIDE awake at 4:00 a.m., been up about an hour. LOL. Either way, I already seem to be feeling better (afraid to brag on it too soon. HA!).

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and will stay feeling better!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brenda, and ME TOO!!!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete