Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Pyramid 12-15

After our Victim's Impact Panel meeting in Stillwater last night, we hit Food Pyramid. I spent $8.62 and got:

4 cans of Dole Tropical Fruit, on sale for 99 cents a can. I had 50 cent off coupons that doubled, making them 49 cents a can.

4 cans of Libby's fruit cocktail and 4 cans of Libby's peaches, on sale for $1.19 a pound. With my $1 off two coupon, that made them .69 cents each.

My best deal of the night: 4 cans of Green Giant green beans, on sale for 45 cents a can. With 50 cents off two coupons that doubled, that made them free plus I made 5 cents each! I kind of thought that the coupons would just double up to the amount of the green beans, so I was pleasantly surprised that it took off the extra few cents!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a pretty darn good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea and the best part is I rode with Brenda so I didn't spend any money on gas, and she gets reimbursed for her gas. LOL

    ReplyDelete