Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, December 5, 2011

K-Mart deal

Last week I noticed that one of my pairs of sweat pants that I wear to work in during the winter were getting pretty worn and I had spilled bleach on another pair. So I went to K-Mart to see if they had some. I like the Joe Boxer brand that they carry. They are fuzzy and warm and have pockets in them. They had some and they were on sale for $8.99 (normally $11.99). I had a $3 off coupon (from the Post cereal I bought) so I got them for $7.49 a pair.

2 comments:

  1. Are they still on sale, Sarah's sweats are getting worn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it looks like the Joe Boxer regular ladies sizes are on sale for $6.99 and the plus size for $8.99.

    ReplyDelete