Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, December 2, 2011

CK's Deals

My friend CK shared her deals from this week with us:

Had a super great shopping night!

Homeland has limes for .14 each!
I got a giant jar of pickles on sale for 2.79, for 1.79 with my coupon
Organic granola bars and cereal are 2.50 a box with my coupon 1.50
Sargento sliced cheese deli style for 2.99 for 1.99 with my coupon
some canned tomatoes for .25 for three cans and some diced tomatoes with green chilis for free, (they paid me .74 to take em home)
Libby's vegetables in a can for .09/can
Kraft mac and cheese for .20 a box
Saved a total of $82 at homeland in 5 transactions

Comped some great stuff at walmart plus used $40 in coupons, so i saved a bundle there too! Comped avacados for .25 with the Aldi ad
Grapes for .79/pound with the Aldi ad
Braeburn apples for 1.19/lb with the Marvin's ad
Cabbage for .49/pound with the food pyramid ad
Some toilet paper for 6.99 with the kmart ad.

All of the canned foods are for the needy at christmas. I'm pretty excited! :O) Yeah coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment