Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wal-Mart Deals 12-29-11

I had to go into Enid today to deposit a check, so I went into Wal-Mart. I had some $2 Excedrin coupons I was wanting to use. I got 6 bottles of Excedrin for $1.24 each. They were $3.24 and I had $2 off coupons. Want to know something funny that I have noticed? Excedrin Migraine and Extra Strength Excedrin have the exact same active ingredients in them in the same amounts (acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine), but the Excedrin Migraine costs more! The "migraine" medicine was $3.68.

I also got some mini-muffin liners that were 1/2 price because they were "holiday" muffin liners. The gold ones are the nice foil muffin liners, and the red ones are just red with white dots. I figure the kids aren't going to care what their muffins are in and I seem to have a hard time finding mini-muffin liners when I need them. So I stocked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment