Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas Sales

Now is the time to start looking for stuff to put back for next year. The last couple of years I have scored really cute gift boxes or bags for 1/2 off right after Christmas and put them back for the next year. I don't care for wrapping gifts, so I love having bags or boxes to use!

If you can find plain or solid colored ones, they can be used throughout the year.

If you have willpower (which I don't have much of, LOL), buy Christmas candy on markdown and use the reds for Valentine activities/treat bags and the greens for St. Patrick's Day.

Be sure and share your great finds with me at Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com and I'll post them on the blog. Send the details and pictures (if you have some).

No comments:

Post a Comment