Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Idahoan boxed potatoes review: Loaded baked potato flavor

I had a coupon to try these for free from the All You magazine. So I got them last month and we tried them earlier this week. Tom & I both really liked them. They had a great flavor and they were super easy to make. We chose to bake them since I had an interview to fill a child care spot that night, that way they could just back while I was talking to the potential clients. If you like scalloped or au gratin potatoes, I highly recommend trying these!

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the box. But I have some Idahoan hash brown flavors to try (for free!) next and I'll be sure and take pictures of those for when I review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment