Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shark Electric Steam Mop review

During the Wal-Mart Black Friday sale (actually Thanksgiving night), I bought a Shark electronic steam mop for $38. I had been wanting something like it for a while because my floors get so nasty. I had put it off because they were pretty pricey and I was afraid it was something that I wouldn't use.

Anyway after a couple of weeks I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. It works really well and my floor looks really nice after I use it. It's not anymore trouble than using a mop and bucket and in some ways easier. What I like most about it is that the floor is almost immediately dry so I don't have to worry about someone falling and it doesn't use chemicals so I don't have to worry about using it when the kids are here. I have found that if I come across a tough spot that doesn't come up that if I hold the mop over it for a moment and let the steam work it will usually come on up. It's not noisy so I don't have to worry about it scaring the kids.

Complaints about it. Well, it doesn't stand up very well. So when I try to put water in it, it's kind of awkward to try and hold it with one hand while pouring the water in with the other. The electric cord is good and long but it also gets in the way a bit. Hopefully as I use it more, I'll get more adept at it.

2 comments:

  1. I have wondered about those. Thanks for the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I really like it and I'm glad I bought it! :)

    ReplyDelete