Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, January 21, 2013

Remember the Box Tops for Education factor!

When considering the many benefits of couponing, don't forget the Box Tops for Education factor. Back when I had stopped couponing and was buying mainly store brand products, I rarely had any Box Tops to save for our school. Since I started couponing again, I keep a baggie hanging on a clip inside the cabinet and drop the Box Tops in there. When I get a bunch, I send them to the school with the school-age boy that I keep.

Think your few Box Tops won't make much difference? Consider this, I was told from someone in our local PTA here that the last Box Tops check was about $700! That is HUGE for our little school! So send those Box Tops to your local school!

My current stash of Box Tops, I counted 54!

No comments:

Post a Comment