Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, January 18, 2013

Gift Hulk: Earn Hulk Coins to redeem for prizes!

I know, I know! You guys might be getting sick of me promoting Gift Hulk. But I love the chance to earn free stuff and figure everyone else does lol.

Last week, I wrote about starting to plan now for next Christmas:

Plan now for next Christmas

After I posted the first one, I wrote about a great post I found on buying gift cards throughout the year to save for Christmas:

More on planning for next Christmas now

Sites like Gift Hulk are a great way to earn points and save gift cards throughout the year. You can then use them for Christmas (or other gifts) and not have to spend a dime!

If you haven't joined yet, use my referral link and my code: "cruisingwithcoupons" (no quotes) to get started!





No comments:

Post a Comment