Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, January 7, 2013

Clearance sales on meats

Be sure and keep an eye out for clearance deals. I get a lot of my meat this way. It's still perfectly good, the store just bought too much or packaged too much and needs to move it. If it looks AT ALL questionable, I do not buy it. I have never had any trouble buying meat like this.

Just this past Friday, I bought two spiral sliced half hams at Aldi for half price. One of them was about $5.50,  the other about $6.50. This was an excellent deal and will make several meals for Tom and I and for the child care.

This is a great way to save money on something that rarely has coupons!

1 comment:

  1. We got two hams also, and have already cooked one and it tasted great! Nothing wrong with it! We will also have ham and beans off of the cooked ham! :)

    ReplyDelete