Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grocery deals week of January 30th-February 5th

Unfortunately I didn't see much to get excited about in the Jumbo Foods ad this week.

At United this week you can get a 50# bag of potatoes for $9.99. That's a lot of potatoes but if you had someone you could split them with, 20 cents a pound isn't bad. Other than that, I found the United ad kinda disappointing too. If anyone sees something I'm overlooking be sure and let me know!

Aldi has some good produce prices again this week: avocados for 29 cents each, grapefruit for 25 cents each, fresh pineapple for 99 cents, 1 pound of Roma tomatoes 59 cents, 4# bag of oranges for $1.59, and 3 pack of colored bell peppers for $1.69.

2 comments:

  1. We got the fresh pineapples at Aldi's last week and they were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I don't think I have ever had fresh pineapple, only canned!

    ReplyDelete