Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, January 14, 2013

More on planning for next Christmas now

Right after I posted on Saturday about my plan to start planning for next Christmas now, I ran across this great post on a blog that I follow called Colie's Kitchen:

Christmas Gift Card Savings Plan

Basically, you purchase gift cards at every payday throughout the year, then use those cards either as Christmas gifts or to buy your Christmas gifts and meals. I love this idea! And after I shared the link on Facebook, a friend of mine posted how a co-worker of his does this with restaurant gift cards and saves them for vacation. I thought to myself that this was another great idea. When Tom and I are on "staycation", I like to take a break from cooking and this would be a great way to "save" up for that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment