Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Product review: Haan Duo Steam Sweeper and Floor Sanitizer

I mentioned on my Crockpot Cruise blog about my garage sale find last week, a Haan Duo Steam Sweeper and Floor Sanitizer for $15. I went looking to see how good of a deal I got and found out that particular model has been discontinued now, but you can still get one on Amazon for $79.95 (regular price $149.95), so either way, I think I got a great deal.

I LOVE this thing! I have a Shark floor sanitizer which steam cleans the floor, you can read my review on that here. 

What I like about the Haan is the sweeper part with the brushes. It cleans the floor so much faster and easier than the Shark steamer. As you can imagine, my floor can get pretty yucky with these kids. Now don't get me wrong, I still like the Shark, but I think this Haan will be much more effective for use on my kitchen floor. Since it's been discontinued, I plan to go ahead and buy some extra pads for it so that I'll have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment