Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gift Hulk: point earning website

I have recently learned of another point earning website called Gift Hulk. It is similar to other ones out there where you can use it as your search engine to earn points (points awarded randomly), you can take polls or surveys to earn points, you can earn points through referrals. Then you can use those points to redeem for items such as Amazon gift cards, PayPal gift cards, and lots of other items in their store.

I signed up for their webmaster program which means that if you use a special code that I give you, you will automatically earn 25 extra coins when you sign up. Here is my referral link (You have to use this link to be able to use the special code).

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/KiddoKare

The first nine people to e-mail me and request the special code will get it (it is limited to 10 people and I already gave it to one). E-mail me at Tracy.Hinton@gmail.com. Hurry so you don't miss out!


No comments:

Post a Comment