Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, May 21, 2012

So what does this say about me?

Yesterday, we went out to lunch after church with Serenity & Anthony, Tasha, and Josh to celebrate my birthday. I picked Mazzio's because it was close to where Josh works and he was going to meet us on his lunch break and well, because they have free drinks on Sundays. LOL. When Serenity and Josh found that out, they both asked me (separately) if I picked it because of the free drinks on Sundays. LOL!! Either I'm really transparent or my children know me really well. I also picked it because I love pizza though. And it's one indulgence I want to enjoy occasionally, even with the healthier eating plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment