Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day #3 of headache

I am on day number three of a killer headache. I've had a full house (or close to it) in my child care everyday this week and a little girl who isn't real fond of naps, so it's been kind of crazy. I'm feeling very blessed to be so full in the summertime though so I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I just wanted to update and let you guys know I'm still here.

Remember to go try out Gift Hulk! Use my referral link: http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/KiddoKare and my code: "cruisingwithcoupons" (without the quotes) at the Fountain of Youth for an extra 25 coins when you sign up. You get 50 coins for signing up and then 25 more when you use my code. It's limited to the first 10 people (2 have used it so far), so hurry! :)

1 comment: